Thursday, September 10, 2009

Q & A

If you could realize 3 wishes (other than peace in the world, end of starvation, family health) what would they be ?

Hmm this is a tough question, hard to choose … i would like to be always happy and inspired, i would like to have a magic wand to make appear anything i want immediately, and a flying hover, just like in back to the future !

Favourite food ? I’m crazy for salads, and, ice cream.

Favorite sweet ? Honey & chocolate !

Favorite film ? I love every Sofia Coppola movies.

Favorite horror film ? Valerie and her week of wonders :)

Finish this sentence: ” Oh… my.. gosh… Brad Pitt is standing over there! I’m going to _________ ”

Ask him if i can babysitt his kids ? No seriously, i don’t think i would do anything, but in the case it was Johnny Deep instead, it would be much different believe me :)

Coffee or tea ? Tea please !

Things you love ? Springtime, taking pictures, having picnic in the middle of nowhere, being isnpired, people telling me how beautiful my shoes are.

Things you hate ? Infidelity, egocentric & egoist people.

Favorite drink ? Banana, pineaple and strawberry juice, white fruity wine, champagne, water.

What type of camera do you use? Do you ever edit them on the computer?

I’m using a canon 350 D, with a Canon EF - Objectif 50 mm f/1.4 & also a 18-55mm lens. I also use a compact Lumix with a Leica lens. I usually correct color & contrast with photoshop.

Who’s taking your pictures ?

I mostly take the pictures myself, using a tripod & a remote or the camera self timer.