Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gemma and Justin wedding



Sometimes I feel knocked sideways by the amazingness of some people.
Nothing I could write about Gemma & Justin, and their wedding, will do justice to the amazing people that they are.



Especially at times when I get to hang out with incredible people such as Gemma and Justin, who are just so completely open, and so full of love for each other that it practically hits you in the face when you catch a glimpse of it.





I can’t congratulate you enough, it is clear that you were meant for each other and I am so so happy to have been present on your big day!!





How privileged do I feel to be able to witness and document such a beautiful thing.



Thank you so much for having me, and thank you to your families and friends for being as utterly lovely as you two are.