Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i want....

i want to be able to translate the pictures in my head.
i want to communicate without words.
i want to be something special.
i want to be enough as myself.
i want to feel happy most of the time.
i want to travel across many countries.
i want to smell the sea in my hair.
i want to lose myself in a melody.
i want to love without reservations.
i want to be loved unconditionally.
i want to touch a soul and have my soul touched.
i want to be real. i want to make love on a moonlight beach.
i want to be fearless. i want to laugh until i ache.
i want to feel inspiration from my heart to my fingertips.
i want to see hot exotic places. i want to feel safe but not sedated.
i want to pick a dream and go with it.
i want to understand complicated concepts.


i want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
i want to stand in the rain and feel small and yet a part of everything.
i want to make myself understood.
i want to be able to forgive. i want to be forgiven.
i want to walk in very high shoes.
i want to sing until i lose my voice.
i want to be hugged until i fall asleep.
i want to see what life is like on the other side of the world.
i want to be liked. i want to not care wether i'm liked.
i want to be that person who brings something positive.
i want to kiss until my lips hurt.
i want to be trusted.
i want to make a connection from a single look.
i want to feel big feelings. I want to appreciate the little things.
i want to be a mother. i want to be serenaded.
i want to make people feel special.
i want to dance with abandon.
i want to hold u and never let go.
i want to not be afraid of making a mistake.
i want to have no regrets...