Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my computer almost died last night...or so it seemed. i do need to replace my laptop (well, this thing is like 5 yrs old which is a reputable age for a computer) for a new one (and this time it will not be a laptop), because:

. there are less options in memory and other components and harder to switch them later (more expensive too?)

. i really dont care how big my computer is, its my baby and its allowed to take space.

. i want a zillion gigabytes of hardrive INSIDE the computer, not as some extra boxes hanging outside.

. i cannot keep laptops as cool and quiet as desktops, as i can install all kinds of special shit and quiet fans.

. i need some 8 USB connections at least.

. i cant switch keyboards in a laptop and i'm dreaming about one of these.

. i NEED a BIG really FUCKIN GREAT monitor for photo editing and even if i never take another photo i want it and need it!

but i still havent checked my bank account to see if this is realistic at all, what strikes me as unrealistic is buying a new computer which i think would cost around 1500e ...